The message of JiuJitsu: https://youtu.be/1m2T8DKHKHc

We’ve had a lot celebrities now that are slowly getting into the same passion as we have. I’d like to take this opportunity to appreciate the message brought by someone who most people think is extremely eccentric. The one and only Russell Brand. I came across his video sharing his experience in Jiu Jitsu and I must say, this has shown a different side of him. A side that some of us thought would never see.

Video below:

What is your journey all about?

3 Likes

Russell Brand is awesome. The way he thinks deeply about things and then reverts to his usual unique self a few minutes later is hilarious. His thoughts on BJJ is spot on too.

2 Likes

I don’t get why celebrities get a lot of hate for their promotions and whatever. They’re ambassadors for the sport and probably spend most of their free time training. Can you imagine being a celebrity and have all that time and money to train???

Also, they should get Ed O’Neill to talk more about BJJ.

2 Likes

Modern Family guy! I’ve actually been scowering the net for his pics or rolls, I haven’t found any. It’s so mysterious it’s amazing. Want to know more about his journey too!

What i’d give to just have the time to train. You can cross out the celebrity and money part. :laughing:

I remember years back when Rigan announced that he promoted Ashton Kutcher to purple belt… most dudes on big forums like Sherdog were livid and were like “I can take on that can” lol.

I know right? From what I’ve read, he does private lessons with Rorion Gracie so maybe that’s why no one has recorded him practicing BJJ for the past 16 years. But it’s sooo interesting though! :grin:

Actually, celebrity or not, there will always be some people out there who are like that and I think it’s just really coming from a bitter place within themselves so maybe let’s just wish them happiness, right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::v:

Kinda makes me wonder how can I get to that celebrity-level time and money without being an actual celebrity. :smile: I can do without the fame. :blush:

1 Like

Ah yes, but the fame is the price to pay for the time or money. Ain’t it? :wink:

1 Like

I’m thinking like maybe some sort of lowkey high-earning proprietor or something with a BJJ hobby, I don’t know. :laughing::woman_shrugging:t5:

Ah yes… Ain’t that something we all strive for. :laughing:

1 Like